Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kelly's Crockpot Cocktail Meatballs



  Yes, I had to name these after me because it is my proudest original creation by far! This is so very easy and can be put in the crock pot all day or made in minutes over the stove.

  I got the idea from reading a ton of cocktail meatball recipes online and I liked none of them. So I made my own recipe containing some of the ingredients I saw people use the most and then adding my own flair! 

  This is a great idea for parties or for a mix match meal at home (something my husband and I LOVE to do!) The first time I made this I didn't measure anything and they turned out fantastic!  I made them again tonight and measured everything this time just so I could share the recipe with you...and there is the bonus, getting to eat them!



Kelly's Crock Pot Meatballs

by Kelly Brown
Cook Time: 6 hours (in crock pot) 
Ingredients
  • 1 pkg. (32 oz.) fully cooked frozen meatballs (I used Great Value brand Home style variety)
  • 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 cup (16 oz. jar) grape jelly
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1/8 cup mustard
Instructions
  1. Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring once or twice. (Don't over stir or the crock pot will loose too much heat and take longer to cook.)
  2. Drain the meatballs.
  3. Mix the jelly, ketchup and mustard in the crock pot and add meatballs.
  4. Put frozen meatballs in crock pot along with Worcestershire sauce.
  5. Cook on low for 4 hours and you are done!
Powered by Recipage

{Obviously the times can be adjusted to fit your needs. You could also cook this over the stove, it only takes about 30-40 minutes that way.}



logos

No comments:

Post a Comment