White Chocolate Cake Batter Balls
Ingredients (24-30 balls)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- 16 oz. (8 squares) white chocolate almond bark
- sprinkles (optional)
- Beat together butter and sugar in electric mixer until combined. Blend in vanilla.*
- Add cake mix, flour, and salt. Mix thoroughly. Add 3 tablespoons of milk or more until it reaches a dough consistency. Mix in spinkles manually.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt almond bark in microwave acording to directions on package.
- Next, dip dough balls into almond bark using a fork. Place balls back on the cookie sheet and top with sprinkles.
- Chill cake batter balls in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Powered by Recipage
*First of all I used very little vanilla so that these wouldn't be too sweet! (They are still very sweet and yummy!) Also you could change up this recipe to your liking by using chocolate or red velvet cake mix. You could also use milk or dark chocolate almond bark for the coating. I used Christmas spinkles in mine to make them festive! Enjoy!!