Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cookie Dough Bites

Many of you have probably seen these cookie dough bites on Pinterest. That is where I found them and thought I would try them because 1. I had all the ingredients and 2. It was quick and easy to make! They are great! Make them for parties or make them for yourself and eat them all! No, share them....it's nicer to share! :)
 

Ingredients:
1 cup salted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup flour
6 oz miniature chocolate chips
 
Cream butter and sugar together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
 (I use my hands at the very end to get everything mixed better.)
 Roll into 1-inch balls and refrigerate!
You could also drizzle them with melted while, dark, or milk chocolate...add sprinkles....etc. Have fun and enjoy!


 
Original Recipe found on Pinterest from Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment