I love Cadbury Mini Eggs! They are my favorite Easter candy, and might be my favorite candy of all. So I decided to mix them with my favorite cookie recipe. You must try these cookies! The cornstarch makes them soo fluffy and wonderful! It my go-to cookie recipe from now on. I am going to be trying all kinds of different things in these cookies, so keep following me to see what I come up with!
Cadbury Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped cadbury mini eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream together butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Scrap sides of bowl then add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add four a little at a time, mixing well each time until just incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cadbury eggs. (Add more of any if you like!)
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage