Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cadbury Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies


I love Cadbury Mini Eggs! They are my favorite Easter candy, and might be my favorite candy of all. So I decided to mix them with my favorite cookie recipe. You must try these cookies! The cornstarch makes them soo fluffy and wonderful! It my go-to cookie recipe from now on. I am going to be trying all kinds of different things in these cookies, so keep following me to see what I come up with!



Cadbury Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies

by Kelly Brown
Yield: Approx. 20 cookies
Ingredients
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped cadbury mini eggs
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. In a medium bowl mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a separate bowl cream together butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
  4. Scrap sides of bowl then add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
  5. Add four a little at a time, mixing well each time until just incorporated.
  6. Fold in chocolate chips and cadbury eggs. (Add more of any if you like!)
  7. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage





No comments:

Post a Comment