Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Caramel Coffee Freeze



So many things to say about this impromptu post and recipe! 
First of all I love my kids but spending every waking hour of every day with them is tiring some days. Some days I need something to get me through the day and this drink, well I think it will do nicely. 
Second I really need to go the store. I'm out of everything! But I have  been making a lot recently and we really can't afford to just go buy whatever baking ingredients I want whenever I want. This has forced me to be creative and make up things! (I have yummy cookie recipe coming up soon that was quick and easy because I was out of many ingredients.)
Another thing about this is I did not measure anything but I gave my best guess for you guys! 
Oh and I called this a Caramel Coffee Freeze instead of a Frappuccino because there isn't real milk in it but it is similar to one.



Caramel Coffee Freeze

by Kelly Brown
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: (1 16oz. drink)

Ingredients 
  • 10 ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup of strongly brewed coffee
  • generous splash of coffee creamer
  • 2T.+ caramel sauce
Instructions
  1. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until it reaches the desired consistency. It's that simple. If it is too bitter add more caramel sauce! Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment