Let me say one thing, these are so addictive! I always bake at night, after the kids are in bed, so some times the yummy stuff gets eaten before I can take a picture the next day, this almost happened with these!
I needed something chocolate so bad and I had some leftover chocolate candy coating from Christmas so these wonderful things came to mind. I had mentioned making them for Christmas but I never did because I had so much other stuff. Also, my husband said they sounded gross and he wouldn't be too crazy about having them. Well, he came home while I was dipping them and I made him try one.....he is addicted!!!
My 5 year old daughter is also in love with them. She normally isn't too big on the desserts I make but she LOVED these. Best thing is they are super quick and easy to make!
Peanut Butter Balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces chocolate covered candy coating
- In a mixing bowl stir together peanut butter and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper. Let stand until dry or put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Melt candy coating according to directions, cool slightly.
- Dip balls, one at a time, into coating then place on waxed paper.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Powered by Recipage