Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peanut Butter Balls



Let me say one thing, these are so addictive! I always bake at night, after the kids are in bed, so some times the yummy stuff gets eaten before I can take a picture the next day, this almost happened with these! 

I needed something chocolate so bad and I had some leftover chocolate candy coating from Christmas so these wonderful things came to mind. I had mentioned making them for Christmas but I never did because I had so much other stuff. Also, my husband said they sounded gross and he wouldn't be too crazy about having them. Well, he came home while I was dipping them and I made him try one.....he is addicted!!! 
My 5 year old daughter is also in love with them. She normally isn't too big on the desserts I make but she LOVED these. Best thing is they are super quick and easy to make!




Peanut Butter Balls

by Kelly Brown
Yields: 20-30 Balls 
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 3 Tbs. butter
  • 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
  • 8 ounces chocolate covered candy coating
Instructions
  1. In a mixing bowl stir together peanut butter and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined.
  2. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper. Let stand until dry or put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
  3. Melt candy coating according to directions, cool slightly.
  4. Dip balls, one at a time, into coating then place on waxed paper.
  5. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Powered by Recipage



No comments:

Post a Comment